Assembly in the production process of hydraulic pipes is an important part. The quality of the assembly directly determines whether the hydraulic pipe can be used normally. The assembly process of the hydraulic pipe can be divided into two processes of cutting and crimping. The following is a professional manufacturer of hydraulic pipe assembly equipment to introduce the precautions of these two links.
1. The end of the hydraulic pipe must be cut smoothly and accurately, and the chamfer should be less than 6o.
2. After each hose has been cut, blow with air at a pressure greater than 100 psi for at least 3 seconds to ensure cleanliness.
3. Measure the depth of the cannula of the hydraulic tube (also refer to the sample), mark the cannula depth on the hose, and accurately the total length to prevent leakage.
(2) Preparation for hydraulic pipe assembly before demolition:
1. Check the parts, assembly quantity and assembly requirements from the part specification requirements in the Process Operation Guide according to the specifications of the hydraulic hose assembly in the Process Operation Guide.
2. Check the core, jacket and nut for damage, cracks or rust before assembly and crimping. If it should be isolated and reflected immediately.
3. Before assembling the crimping, check whether the outer surface of the hydraulic hose has bubbles, separation layer, blisters, cracks, obvious scratches and bare steel wires, which may affect the performance of the hose assembly. Is there any damage to the inner hole of the steel wire and hose? Phenomenon, if any, should be isolated and reflected immediately.
1. Put the glued hose into the jacket by hand. Note: The jacket and hose are strictly prohibited from immersion in oil.
2. Insert the hose connector into the hose of the jacket by hand. If the hose joint is tight when assembling, allow a small amount of lubricating oil at the joint end of the joint core, or use a wooden hammer to hit the surface of the work surface with the rubber plate. Be careful not to damage the core, the surface of the nut, and the hose when hitting the hose. Mark. If the hose joint is loose and automatically falls off after assembly, the hose joint can be loaded into the carton with the outer casing and transferred to the next process. The crimping process is carried out by the operator after installation, but the hose joint is The quantity must match the quantity required.
3. When the bent joint is assembled, the joint direction should be consistent with the natural bending direction of the hose. If both ends of the hose assembly are elbows and have a special angle relationship, the angle correction should be performed on the special tooling. The correction must be performed on the side of the crimping machine, and one button is pressed to prevent the angle error. If the angle relationship is 45o multiple, one person assists the angle adjustment after the crimping machine and checks the marking point of the hose insertion depth.
4. For the hose assembly that needs to be spring-sheathed, firstly put a spring sheath on the hose; then install the core assembly to buckle, and install the plastic spiral sheath after the crimping is completed.
5. For the length of the hose assembly far beyond the length of the workbench, the hose assembly that cannot be installed on the workbench can be laid on the floor with a clean carpet. The hose is placed on the carpet and the hose cannot be directly grounded.
The above is the precautions in the assembly process of the hydraulic pipe introduced to everyone, I hope to help everyone.