The hydraulic system is where the blood of the mechanical system circulates. The hydraulic tube can be called a mechanical blood vessel. At work, leaks in hydraulic lines are commonplace. Leakage of hydraulic oil can cause many adverse effects such as low working pressure. As a professional manufacturer of crimping machine
, let's talk about several common causes of hydraulic pipe leaks:
1. The tube bursts. The cause of the tube burst is generally that the hose manufacturer did not test before the assembly was shipped; at the very least, no root pressure test. It may be a test. On the other hand, when the user uses it, the liquid pressure is too high due to the perception or mechanical failure, which exceeds the pressure that the tube design can withstand. There will also be a burst. For example, the dump truck is heavily overloaded.
2. The pipe joint leaks. Pipe joints are used more in hydraulic systems, and the proportion of oil spills is also high, reaching 30% to 40%. Most of the causes of oil leakage in pipe joints are due to the fact that the processor has not processed according to the drawings and standards. If the thread hole processing size, processing accuracy is too poor, etc., the above situation is difficult to cure once the oil leakage occurs, and can only be filled and sealed by means of liquid sealant or Teflon raw material tape. Other causes of problems with the fittings of the fittings, such as bumping or scratching of the sealing parts during galvanizing or transportation, can cause leakage.
On the other hand, due to cost reasons; market competition has made joint manufacturers unprofitable. Steel No. 45 is required according to the national standard pipe joints and joints. The buckle cover is made of 20 gauge steel. However, it is limited to the buyer's low price, and the producer is reluctant to discard the customer. As a result, the steel used in the joint is not standard; causing leakage of the hose after a period of use.
3. The pipe body is improperly selected. Hydraulic systems should use different tubes due to different working conditions. Hydraulic hoses are now mainly divided into rubber tubes and hydraulic resin tubes. The resin tube is a new product. It has been demonstrated in various aspects that the hose is resinized to fully demonstrate the advantages of the product. However, some of the resin tubes have a large bending radius. Resilience is not good. In addition, the high-pressure hose is divided into oil resistance, temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, etc., which requires the designer to select the appropriate pipe.
4. Reasons for deduction. At present, the products produced by small manufacturers of domestic hose crimping machines and the crimping machines
produced by Nex Hydraulics have the defects of insufficient automation, low precision, low production efficiency and poor stability. In particular, the manual control of the crimping machine is more likely to cause leakage of the hose joint. But this is not easy to change in a certain period of time. This requires manufacturers to pay attention to the training and requirements of the crimping technicians.
5. Test the reason. A hose leak does not appear and the hose has not been tested. Sometimes tested. However, due to the difference between the test equipment and the working environment of the hose, it may cause unexplained failure. For example, the pressure on the press is slow and the pulse force is not enough. The hydraulic system of work is very different. Then the pressure gauge personnel are not strong, and the standard test is uneasy.
6. Reason for installation. Disadvantages in hose assembly and equipment assembly are another major cause of leakage.