① The gun head is connected to the shrinking machine, and the two oil pipes, a water pipe and a cable of the high-pressure hose are respectively connected to the interface of the shrinking machine.
② Use a plug to block the top of the gun head or install the expansion rod assembly for trial expansion.
③ Connect the power cord to the shrinking machine (three-phase four-wire, the shell is grounded).
④Add water: refer to the partial drawing of the shrinking machine in the manual, unplug the drain hose, unscrew the top cover of the shrinking machine, add pure water from the water inlet to the water tank, and then plug it in when the drain hose is exhausted and the water flows out Drain the hose, restore it to its original state, and stop adding water.
Note: Due to weather and climate reasons, the working environment is too low, you can change the pure water to antifreeze.
2. Before the expansion work begins, a baffle barrier must be placed in front of the expansion pipe head (or opposite to the straight pipe) to prevent the nozzle head from breaking and flying forward due to accidents during the expansion work.
3. The expansion head is inserted into the tube to move back and forth, left and right, and the center of the gun head and the center of the tube should be kept as centered as possible, so as to avoid additional bending moments caused by the expansion tube head, resulting in bending deformation or even breakage of the gun head
4. When the manual expansion tube is boosted or the automatic expansion handle shows a green light, be sure to cover the expansion tube head and the liquid bag with a thick-walled tube (the inner diameter of the rear wall tube is the same as the inner diameter of the tube and the wall thickness is about 10 mm). Expansion of the tube in the tube-expansion zone has prevented the expansion tube fluid bag from being blasted by high pressure.
5. When the expansion tube head is inserted into the expansion tube in the expansion joint area, a positioning sleeve is required to determine the depth position of the expansion tube to avoid the expansion of the no-plate area, which will cause the tube to bulge or rupture and cause the tube to be replaced again.
6. For the expansion joint area that requires high sealing performance or strength expansion, the expansion joint time can be extended properly.
7. Pressure-holding time of the expansion tube, the time of high oil pressure is short, and the time of low oil pressure is long.
8. Before expansion, the outer diameter of the tube and the hole of the tube sheet must be cleaned, and the burr and other foreign objects of the tube mouth should be removed with a reamer to meet the requirements of hydraulic expansion.
9. After each expansion joint is completed, check and reset the fluid bag. The fluid bag must not bulge upwards and the two ends must not be turned.
10. Please close the exhaust door when the room temperature is below 5 ℃.
11. The water used in the water tank of our company's machine is pure drinking water. The water filter must be removed and washed once within 10 days to avoid impurities from mixing and affecting the water pressure.
12. Our company's machine oil tank is made of high-quality anti-wear hydraulic oil.
13. For the tube. For the important heat exchangers with inaccurate determination of the material properties of the tube sheet or with high requirements for the expansion of the tube sheet, it is recommended to first conduct the expansion process test to obtain the reliability of the expansion joint.
14. When the work is completed or off work, the tube expansion gun should be placed in the non-working position, the power supply should be cut off, the gun head should be cleaned, keep it clean and intact, and make the handover work and record