What is a Crimping Machines, today by the Chinese pipe crimping machine manufacturer for you to answer.
The main structure of the Crimping Machines：
Through mechanical transmission, the steel pipe is driven to rotate, and one end of the steel pipe is heated by flame. When the temperature reaches a certain level, the local drawing of the double-position pipe shrinking machine is used to rush the heated steel pipe head with a forming die until it reaches the required shape.
I. Working principle of the hydraulic hose crimp
The oil pump is installed in the oil tank and immersed in hydraulic oil to achieve the design purpose of scientific heat dissipation and silence. Driven by the motor, the oil pump output hydraulic oil to promote the movement of the plunger in the holding cylinder, resulting in the radial contraction of the die base and the extrusion of the die on the rubber hose joint coat. When THE shrinkage reaches the predetermined value of the MICROmeter, the extrusion will stop automatically. After the solenoid reversing valve is reversed, the plunger in the cylinder will move in the opposite direction, and the mold will open and the clamping rubber tube will be completed.
2. Installation and debugging of hydraulic hose crimp
Handling: The pipe press is suitable for forklift handling, and the bottom of the pipe press is stressed. The pipe press is strictly prohibited to be inverted. It is strictly prohibited to move the head of the presser tube, the motor and the electrical box.
Installation: The pipe press shall be placed horizontally on a solid foundation and grounded.
Oil FILLING: OPEN THE TANK COVER AND ADD 68# ANTI-wear HYDRAULIC OIL TO THE TANK AT POSITION 2/3 OF THE OIL LEVEL chart.
Power connection: Connect the power cord to the specified power supply of the pipe press, start the motor to observe the steering, and the steering direction of the motor should be consistent with the direction marked by the motor. If the motor steering direction and the marked direction is not consistent, please replace the position of the two power cables.
Micrometer: used to adjust the size of the compression hose contraction, counterclockwise half into 1mm more, clockwise half into 1mm less.
Pressure adjustment: The maximum pressure of the pipe press system is 31.5mpa, which is adjusted by the relief valve. The pressure is adjusted clockwise to increase, and the pressure is adjusted counterclockwise to decrease (it has been adjusted before delivery, and it can be adjusted by itself when necessary).
Mold opening speed adjustment: the opening speed of the mold is controlled by the shunt valve. It is adjusted clockwise to speed up the opening speed and counterclockwise to slow down the opening speed, but too fast to open the speed will increase the noise. The best value is not more than 10Mpa (it has been adjusted before delivery, and can be adjusted by itself if necessary).
3, compression operation
1. When the pipe press is used for the first time, it should be withheld 20~30 times without load, and it can be used after observing that all parts are normal.
2. When the pipe press is used in winter, it should be withheld 20~30 times without load to increase the oil temperature.
3. Press the open button. After the die holder is opened, install the corresponding die on the die holder according to the specifications of the compression hose, and adjust the micrometer scale.
4. Place the rubber hose with the joint in an appropriate position in the head of the tube press, so that the whole length of the hose can be squeezed at one time.
5. Press the pressing button to perform the pressing operation until the tube press head stops pressing and opens the mould automatically.
6. Take out the pinched hose assembly and use vernier calipers to test the outer diameter of the pinched connector coat. If it does not match the parameter table, fine tune the micrometer scale until the next rubber hose pinched meets the requirements.
4. Maintenance of hydraulic hose crimp
1. When the hydraulic oil in the tank exceeds the age specified by the hydraulic oil manufacturer, it should be replaced, or the oil level table should be visually seen. If the hydraulic oil has been oxidized and blackened, it must be replaced.
2. Often inject anti-wear lubricating oil into the moving surface of the mold base.
3. Please cover the dust cover to prevent sundries from entering the mold base during the working time of the non-pressure tube machine.